Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Foxy-2518

Out or In

10 posts in this topic

I like to go in and out and in and out and repeat until finished. :)

I'm sure the ladies know more than I do, but I would assume that doing outcalls to private houses is probably the safest thing from a provider's point of view. Sure, LE probably occasionally rents houses to do stings, but I would bet that most stings are done from hotels. And a crazy wacko client is less likely to be in a house than a hotel or apartment, although there are wackos everywhere. If you know a house address you can always lookup the ownership records, which are public.

Of course many guys are going to prefer going to an incall if they have a family. So they might consider that to be "safer" compared to getting their ass kicked by the wife or having a crazy girl know where they live.

Which is safer? Is there any proof?

This is just my thought on the matter, but incall is best. Outcalls (when I did them) always had me on edge, especially going to hotels or areas of town I didn't know. As for proof, all I can say is your best bet, is to research and screen any potential client you are going to see whether in or out calls..Better safe than sorry!! :)

Safer for whom? For me, I feel safer going to an incall. I have nosey neighbors, and I really don't want the lady knowing where I live in case we are less than compatible.

I've always thought that private incall was the safest. I know where the exits and the knives are.

Another vote for private incall. I try to make it all I do. Who knows what's really right, but it does seem to me that LE would be going a very long way out of their way to set up a private incall just for little old me. And I believe the same line of thinking goes for the women. The conventional wisdom is, they'd rather set up a hotel room the way they want it than go into a place with a woman who knows where the knives are.

For a guy, outcall to your place is probably safe from LE, but as noted, you'd have to be okay with her knowing where you live. There are women I'd be comfortable sharing that with, but not a lot. I'd think for the women, if it's someone you've met before, that would feel pretty safe for you too, no?

lucy's posts never disappoint me.

i prefer outcall so i dont have to clean house. most of my clients provide outcall. if I'm meeting someone for the first time, it's a hotel if he prefers incall. in my years only one new person wasnt comfortable with a hotel so I asked him to call someone else.

I prefer incall myself. I get picky on cleanliness of someone else's place when it comes to being comfortable enough to get the deed done. I don't want to be rude or not be 100% because of a smell or something. I feel it's safer, especially if he's not a newbie.

I prefer incall myself. I get picky on cleanliness of someone else's place when it comes to being comfortable enough to get the deed done. I don't want to be rude or not be 100% because of a smell or something. I feel it's safer, especially if he's not a newbie.

I'll have you know that I religiously wash my sheets once a year whether they need it or not.:P

So you should have different rules for single guys vs. married guys. LOL