Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Too many okays??

63 posts in this topic

She probably thought she was getting Christian Bale; when she found out she was actually getting Ben Affleck, she decided to bail. Can't blame her, really.

It's possible that they had an issue with a specific person who had given you an OK. Rather than make an issue of it, they just said "too many".

Likely something like this. You'd be surprised how judgmental women in this business can be when it comes to assessing the competition, and the personal squabbles/catfights or whatever that go on behind the scenes. They rarely come out and say it, but occasionally I have ladies hinting that something is "wrong" with my list of past encounters. Sometimes it seems to be because of a particular lady that she has a problem with because they're enemies or something. Other times it seems like they think some of my former ASPs are low class because they're of a different race, or not attractive because they're not model thin, not pretty enough, etc... (And for the record, I see 99% ladies that are well-reviewed and well-known on TOB, and only ones that I think have hot pictures!). Women's harshest critics are usually other women, it's true in real life and in this biz.

I have to admit that this, unfortunately, crosses my mind often when requesting okays.

I prefer to stay with a small group of favorites, but there are retirements quite often (or there is just a case of curiosity. About a new yl), & okays help with getting cleared to meet someone new. And as Hiedi mentioned some ladies up use okays as screening. Also some don't like it when your okays get "stale" also okays from providers who've retired need to be replaced (though I find you can't delete these. Weird.)

Anyway, I amselctive about who I asked for an okay, but I imagine there is no way to really be sure that all the providers will fine all my ok'd satisfactory. It is what it is.

She probably thought she was getting Christian Bale; when she found out she was actually getting Ben Affleck, she decided to bail. Can't blame her, really.

Likely something like this. You'd be surprised how judgmental women in this business can be when it comes to assessing the competition, and the personal squabbles/catfights or whatever that go on behind the scenes. They rarely come out and say it, but occasionally I have ladies hinting that something is "wrong" with my list of past encounters. Sometimes it seems to be because of a particular lady that she has a problem with because they're enemies or something. Other times it seems like they think some of my former ASPs are low class because they're of a different race, or not attractive because they're not model thin, not pretty enough, etc... (And for the record, I see 99% ladies that are well-reviewed and well-known on TOB, and only ones that I think have hot pictures!). Women's harshest critics are usually other women, it's true in real life and in this biz.

Im new here, so take my opinion for what its worth, but as a provider, I prefer seeing more OKs rather than a few. I research my clients just as I hope they will research me. But imho the more ladies a man has seen, the better he will be able to know what he does and doesn't like. It takes a lot of the guesswork out for me which I appreciate. In addition to his profile, I can look at a few of the ladies' profiles (and reviews) he has aeen and get a general idea of what makes him tick. Obviously we are each different and (hopefully) have something unique to add to an experience as well, but if I see a string of ladies with big boobs and minimal make-up per say, guess how I'm going to tailor my look for our date (unless he requests something specific)... Thats just one example. But in general the more statistics I have to work with, the closer I can come to creating a home run experience..