Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whsilk

Anything You Want

5 posts in this topic

Several years ago I met with a COS provider who said to me during the transition from UTF to FS ?You can grab me anywhere you would like and can do anything you want?. At the time I had been married for many years and in the hobby for several years and my internal reaction was ?Huh? What? Really? OKAY!?

Given the UTF and TUMA I had just experienced I was clear that anything I wanted was not even going to come close to whatever limit there was to the statement I just heard, so I proceeded as instructed and it was great. I did not do anything weird or unusual, it was just no rules and anything I wanted that made it great. Not thinking about rules, not asking if this would be okay or that would, it was just doing it. A bit primal the way it was designed to be. Memorable because it was no doubt the first time a women had ever told me that.

Marriage and relationship sex also has rules, provider sex has rules. Sex without rules is a rare find. Since then I spent several years with visits to Mexico for work and enjoyed the Monger activities. While I was never told something like I just described in regards to no rules, it was rare to ever be told that there were any rules so I took that as implying ?no rules? and found that with only a couple exceptions I never encountered rules. Plus with it being the world of the $300 eight hour overnight session with an ?implied? no rules, that was pretty great.

So this next part of my post is just a ?perfect world? fantasy because I get all the reasons why it can?t happen. However, it would be great (in a perfect world) if there were something like the Anything You Want acronym so that you knew up front. Yes, I get that a provider would be insane to advertise something like this because it could be an absolute invitation for phychos and abusers. I also get how the YMMV needs to be in play before hearing what I heard from that provider years ago and having the experiences I have had since.

I guess with having recently returned to the hobby after several years away I am just experiencing the reality that you don?t pick up where you left off. Now each session is a first session, a bit of a fishing expedition.

Just as it is with providers, so it is with clients. Total fishing expedition with first time meetings.

So even in a session with no Rules there will be Limits!

Just saying.....

Edited by Kaduk

I have had this experience, but only a couple of times (one "no rules" session was with a UTR provider advertising in the "legit massage" section of BP). I think when it happens it is based solely on the chemistry of the situation. If everything is clicking, and plenty of mutual trust is there, and the provider is "in a good place," that type of session can happen.

But, I agree, a provider would be NUTS to list that sort of thing in her advertising. It would be inviting near-certain disaster. It really is the ultimate YMMV situation.

Several years ago I met with a COS provider who said to me during the transition from UTF to FS ?You can grab me anywhere you would like and can do anything you want?.
... "but" (she continued) "after we're finished, you must pay all medical expenses associated with removal of the tangerines and hazelnuts."

Umm, to be serious, I've been in sessions where it felt like "no rules" because I only wanted to do activities that she allowed and enjoyed. Or, to put it another way, there was apparently nothing on her "excluded list" that I wanted to do. This has only happened to me with providers I know well, after multiple visits. (Or maybe my experiences just show I lack imagination about performing certain physical activities.)