Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FuriousInch

Interested in trying a Gangbang

5 posts in this topic

I've been interested in trying out a gangbang experience on a willing lady, but have not had any luck yet. I know of a couple of ladies that offer it, but have not been able to make it happen. I've joined a couple of yahoo groups, but they seem to be defunct (slight pun intended, btw), so any suggestions you can offer would be appreciated.

even when I was in the swingers life with my partner. gang bangs were hard to come by! I did end up engaging in several threesomes or multiples in our two years we were with each other active in the lifestyle.

I just got back from seattle and participated in a gangbang/orgy on Monday! 7 ladies hosted this event.

I travel allot to seattle and portland as a pooner. there are several ladies that offer gang bang as an option. they do set up dates on a specific board used by the locals. but if your interested you usually have to get the ball rolling and pm the lady about your interest.

the gangbang/orgy crew of ladies usually have 4 events throughout the year. they are very thorough, specific, professional, detail oriented, safe, but it's ONE hell of a time! definitely a bucket list activity!

pm if you'd like to know more.

I too was going to suggest Seattle. TNA has them mentioned fairly often.

Try niki holiday or zoey Portland they can provide you this.

Try fetlife.com, I got in some groups that advertise for them, but could never work out the timing. Good luck, and let us know what you come by.