Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ErectBanana

Few Hobby Question

6 posts in this topic

New to the board, not new to the hobby, but it's been AWHILE....

1) Some providers on p411 offer both fbsm and full service. How do I tell them what service I want without breaking etiquette? Saying I want more than just a massage seems like it's breaking the rules right? I recently tried to schedule a session and put in the message that I wanted a 'full' session not a massage and didn't get a reply. What's the best way to handle this?

2) Should I be worried if I send an appointment request via p411 and they DON'T even read my profile at all and just simply send me an email to confirm?

Thanks,

Erect Banana icon10.gif

New to the board, not new to the hobby, but it's been AWHILE....

1) Some providers on p411 offer both fbsm and full service. How do I tell them what service I want without breaking etiquette? Saying I want more than just a massage seems like it's breaking the rules right? I recently tried to schedule a session and put in the message that I wanted a 'full' session not a massage and didn't get a reply. What's the best way to handle this?

2) Should I be worried if I send an appointment request via p411 and they DON'T even read my profile at all and just simply send me an email to confirm?

Thanks,

Erect Banana icon10.gif

Here's how I handle question 1.

If you always prefer FS over FBSM, put that in your P411 profile. If she reads it, she'll know.

If she didn't read your profile, but feels comfortable with your screening, she may ask prior to the appointment. If she also passed your screening, (you DO screen your providers, right?) respond to her question.

If she did not ask, most dual providers charge a different rate for FS. If she's truly professional, she'll be prepared for both. After introductions, lay down the appropriate amount and wait for the question. It will come.

As to question 2. About half of all P411 providers won't even glance at your profile. This is annoying, but true. I guess the assumption is that you're a guy and she's a girl and you'll figure things out. This is usually true, and I usually have a good time anyway.

However, when setting an appointment via P411 with a lady I've never seen before, I always wait in anticipation of the lady checking my profile. There's secrets in there. Big secrets. And when the lady reads my profile I ALWAYS have an AMAZING session.

Those are the providers that usually get my return business.

RE: Question #1

Pretty much what Laplace said, especially the bit about different rates for different services. Some refer to FS as VIP services.

... when the lady reads my profile I ALWAYS have an AMAZING session.

Those are the providers that usually get my return business.

Yes, yes, YES! Ladies, if you read my profile, you get insight into what really turns my crank (& what turns me off). Using that significantly improves your odds of repeat business.

Sadly, most don't bother :(

cut out the ambiguity. Just say I would like to book a massage. Nothing wrong with that. If you want FS just say I would like to book an aptt. with you. If the lady has questions she will ask if you want a massage or other. If you are a p411 member request that she read your p411 profile. I do and it is unusual that the lady doesn't. Send her a pm on 411 and tell her what you want. I have never had any problems doing it this way.

Easy. Don't complicate it . You are either booking a "Massage" session or a "Companionship" session (no lewd acronyms needed to make either party uncomfortable- that's mainly a concern when a lady has not clue who you are and wants to avoid any convo that may be entrapment towards sexual services.)

Thanks for all the suggestions to both of my questions. I think I will go with the approach of just either requesting 'massage' or a 'companionship' in the appointment request if the provider offers both. My profile already explains my preference, but most of them don't read my profile at all, so it doesn't get communicated.

As for question #2, I sometimes get worried that a providers email got hacked and that I'm not actually communicating with the girl on p411. When i see that they actually access my p411 profile (via the p411 email notification) I feel a bit more safe about the whole thing (especially if it's a girl I've never seen before).

ErectBanana icon10.gif