Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Asking For ID

10 posts in this topic

A recent thread that mentioned ID's got me to thinking.

If a provider advertises as age 18, <snip> what is a tactful way to ask for positive proof of legal age?

Thanks,

Johnboy#1

Edited by Kaduk
keep the comments to an Adult oriented discussion.....

A few years back an agency (not in CO) was advertising a gal who had just turned 18. When I booked I told the agency that at the beginning of the session I expected to see her DL. She could cover name & address but must show photo & DOB. I also said that I would reciprocate.

When I walked in we exchanged IDs. Satisfied that she was legal, I dropped the envelope & the "fun" began.

BTW - This session, AVERAGE at best, is one of the reasons I prefer YL with a few more miles on them.

A few years back an agency (not in CO) was advertising a gal who had just turned 18. When I booked I told the agency that at the beginning of the session I expected to see her DL. She could cover name & address but must show photo & DOB. I also said that I would reciprocate.

When I walked in we exchanged IDs. Satisfied that she was legal, I dropped the envelope & the "fun" began.

BTW - This session, AVERAGE at best, is one of the reasons I prefer YL with a few more miles on them.

I would say that is the best way to be safe. :D

I suppose you could ask for a picture of the ID with all the personal info censored, and just the picture and the DOB? Really, though, I think that if you're concerned about a [snip} and lying about it, you should probably see older providers. I'm not just saying that because I'm almost 34. I'm just saying I think that's the best way to avoid seeing someone who [snip}.

Edited by boink36
Forbidden topics removed.

There are survival (back brain) forces which push May-September relationships. They are built into our DNA & societal models.

- The older, established male has the resources (financial, property, experience, & power) to provide for the female [snip}.

- The younger female has a longer breeding future. This provides the couple a larger work force (agriculture, household, etc.) and a greater probability of offspring surviving into future generations.

While these characteristics are not as essential in modern society, instinct still drives the model.

Edited by boink36
forbidden topic removed.

back when i started and came to the conclusion that i like older men, a really young looking client walked thru the door. [snip}. i had him show me his ID and it turned out he was 31. asking for his ID was a mood killer so i decided to stick to high mileage guys even though the sex was off the charts.

Edited by boink36
Forbidden topic removed.

I like how men naturally assume the only men are with younger partners...There are many women I know who actually far perfer younger men over men their own age and that many younger men prefer older ladies...And from what I have observed over time is that most older men/younger woman scenarios are expected to end after a brief time while the opposite is often holds true for the older woman/younger man scenarios as many of my friends have been with their younger partners for extended periods of time....

Sorry not trying to hijack this thread....So JohnBoy, I would say it is not out of the question to ask a provider for an ID if you have legitimate reason to question if she is legal....Or take your chances and risk the possibility of an extended prison sentence...

There are two sides to every coin, and I was only looking from one side.

I'm sure the ladies have thoughts on the issue,

and I hope they will let me (us guys) know what they are.

Trying not to limit my thinking through ignorance.

Johnboy#1