Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
303Summer

Picking the perfect incall

5 posts in this topic

So many choices & locations.. best & worst experiences? For some reason I stick to the Extended Stay Hotels. More discrete & home away from home experience . A lot of people live there.. so it don't look to odvious staying a long period of time or having "guests" visiting. No security & I don't feel as if I'm being watched by cameras 24/7. Worst experience I'd have to say I stayed at Motel 6 on desperate last minute choice & never ever again. Its like being in jail. Being monitored police everywhere & rooms is like a cell block.

Wherever it is, be sure that your guests have free and safe parking. Nothing like wigging out over your car potentially being towed away in a strange apartment complex.

I travel allot and hobby as much during these times. I use to stay in nice hotels that have a high occupancy, high rises. just so I mixed in well with having multiple dates during the week.

now I just stay in rental properties. plenty of property web sites to use. the bonus is three factors for me. the price is equal to a nicer hotel. much more square footage to relax in! and the privacy compared to my longer stays in a hotel.

I travel allot and hobby as much during these times. I use to stay in nice hotels that have a high occupancy, high rises. just so I mixed in well with having multiple dates during the week.

now I just stay in rental properties. plenty of property web sites to use. the bonus is three factors for me. the price is equal to a nicer hotel. much more square footage to relax in! and the privacy compared to my longer stays in a hotel.

Plus one. Using a Private online rental actually brings my overhead down while traveling. I have food allergies, so preparing my own healthy meals is a great option in a Real kitchen