Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Avatava

Anyone have an idea of what's on the menu with Jazmin69?

7 posts in this topic

Curious about the screening process as well, it's been five years so I don't have any references and was trying to get a heads up before I call and try to book. I don't want to sound like an ass without a clue as I head the guy who books is fairly straightforward. Any help is much appreciated!

Curious about the screening process as well, it's been five years so I don't have any references and was trying to get a heads up before I call and try to book.

Sounds like you've been in the hobby before. If that's the case, you should already know better than to post questions about a provider's menu. Especially as a first-time poster.

I don't want to sound like an ass without a clue

That ship has already sailed.

I'll offer a little more help than Landru ;)

It's been a few years since I've used their services. If you have no recent references then you're likely out of luck - I remember the owner screened pretty thoroughly. Having P411 will get you in the door quick. If you want to call anyway, just be straight and plain spoken about your situation.

That pretty much answers my question.. Sorry to break the rules with specificity, wont happen again