Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VirgilBliss

Counter Intelligence: Earn the Necklace...

4 posts in this topic

Zero fucks were give that night. And they all died happiely ever after, the end

excellent article!:rolleyes: I hope more younger women read this crap on how to be a manipulative bitch so that more older men come knocking on my door. IMO the advice given in the article is the same behavior that sends the men to our doors day after day. I am sorry but I just couldn't spend that much time using someone to get what I wanted and give nothing back. That article just teaches women how to be passive aggressive, not how to be a good lover. playing with human emotions like this is why I hate feminism. Freedom? I laugh, women have been free from dependance of men for a very long time, it's what and how we choose to spend it that makes a difference. Get an education, and stop using men to get what you want.

excellent article!:rolleyes: I hope more younger women read this crap on how to be a manipulative bitch so that more older men come knocking on my door. IMO the advice given in the article is the same behavior that sends the men to our doors day after day. I am sorry but I just couldn't spend that much time using someone to get what I wanted and give nothing back. That article just teaches women how to be passive aggressive, not how to be a good lover. playing with human emotions like this is why I hate feminism. Freedom? I laugh, women have been free from dependance of men for a very long time, it's what and how we choose to spend it that makes a difference. Get an education, and stop using men to get what you want.

Not just the best post of 2015, but the best post of the last two years. Well said, Melissa Sterling.