Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
engineer

411 for my atf Fallen Angel

5 posts in this topic

I'm seeking any info on an old favorite of mine. Last saw her maybe 9 months ago. Fallen Angel, mid 40s, big naturals, gap tooth. I'm a friend, seen her 6-8 times but I have an outdated phone number for her.

If anyone knows how to Contact her or if she retired, moved, etc., hook me up please! Pm or post here.

Thanks!!

We were not bff's per say, but we enjoyed each others company. I believe shed love hearing from me.

If you want to know the details of her story, contact Billie, if you have her contact number. They were good friends. The short of the long of it is that she hooked up with a sex offender meth addict, from Aurora. They booked from Colorado when he violated his terms of parole. They came back and he turned himself in. After cutting a deal, she was working off of West Colfax in Lakewood, got busted and moved onto Iowa. The whole story sounds like a B-Movie script like, "U-Turn". Crazy.

ya, I didn't know all that. Guess we weren't anything but "work" friends. I'm moving from Denver and was hoping for a good bye appt. I will look elsewhere.

Thanks a ton.