Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Celebrate safely!

7 posts in this topic

Happy New years eve!!!!! Just a little PSA to ask everyone to have a great night, and to please celebrate safely! Please do not drink and drive! I know down here in the Springs the McDivitt Law firm has a deal with Yellow cab for a free ride home between 10pm and 3am. I am sure Denver areas will have something similar.

Better yet, take all that money you were planning on spending on booze tonight and call one of us beautiful ladies. A good time, no hang over and no DUI. OK, In all seriousness, please be careful if you are planning on going out tonight. Me, I plan on the usual stay at home and go to bed early. It is what I like to call amateur night, and the cops will be out in force. No thanks.

Happy New years eve!!!!! Just a little PSA to ask everyone to have a great night, and to please celebrate safely! Please do not drink and drive! I know down here in the Springs the McDivitt Law firm has a deal with Yellow cab for a free ride home between 10pm and 3am. I am sure Denver areas will have something similar.

Better yet, take all that money you were planning on spending on booze tonight and call one of us beautiful ladies. A good time, no hang over and no DUI. OK, In all seriousness, please be careful if you are planning on going out tonight. Me, I plan on the usual stay at home and go to bed early. It is what I like to call amateur night, and the cops will be out in force. No thanks.

I have a bottle of Sparkling Grape Juice in the fridge chilling. I'll probably be curled up with my pillow around 9 or 10. I'm such a wild party animal! :P

Yes, have safe and great night!!!

Melissa has a great idea about where to spend our money.

I plan on staying at home and staying off the streets away from the crazies and the cops.

If I remember correctly, the Sawaya Law Firm here in Denver has offered free taxi rides home. Something to keep in mind for all those are out and partying.

I have a bottle of Sparkling Grape Juice in the fridge chilling. I'll probably be curled up with my pillow around 9 or 10. I'm such a wild party animal! :P

I have one better....one of my really good friends had surgery this morning due to infection in his foot from diabetes. So a bunch of his friends and I are going to the hospital and are going to do a faux new years ring in with him. We're gonna do a full countdown with party hats and balloons, and a bunch of Martinelli's apple cider. So far there is about 10 people showing up at 6pm. Hope the hospital doesn't kick us out. Then it's off to home where it is safe.

I'll probably be curled up with my pillow around 9 or 10. I'm such a wild party animal!
:P

401376c74f7ee5ce11dd81e6a6f1273f.jpg

401376c74f7ee5ce11dd81e6a6f1273f.jpg

OMG KADUK...I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!

Also, this is mildly creepy :eek:

Here at the ole folks' park we're having the party down at the community center. I'll walk (crawl?) home. It will be raining & 45.