Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lurkrnomore

Christmas Present

7 posts in this topic

I am going to give myself a Christmas present this year. Never been with two women at same time and I am 50 years old. Please send me recommendations on petite providers that offer this. Thank you in advance.

I think your best bet would be to find a lady you like and inquire if she has a doubles partner.

I think your best bet would be to find a lady you like and inquire if she has a doubles partner.

I second that plan.

The key to a successful 3some - do the same sex players work well together.(*) I have found this to be true for both MFM and FMF groupings.

(*) This does not require that they pleasure each other, only that they work as a team.

Edited by Bit Banger
Added (*)

I second that plan.

The key to a successful 3some - do the same sex players work well together.(*) I have found this to be true for both MFM and FMF groupings.

(*) This does not require that they pleasure each other, only that they work as a team.

I third the plan. And, rather than go into it with a fixed "fantasy" in your head, go in with an open mind and a sense of adventure. Way more likely to have a good time that way.

I really used to like it when they would, for me it was part of the whole doubles experience, would have a recommendation for a petite doubles lady but she has retired. One of the best in my opionon. :D

My (*) was primarily for the homophobes among us. These visuals of FF in an FMF are indeed delightful.