Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

banned

12 posts in this topic

Where is the best place to find out why a member was banned? I searched "banned" in search box and after looking at the 1st page, I didn't see anything close... didn't feel like going to each page.

:confused:

One of my clients wanted to write a review but got banned. He thinks because he asked admin why he didn't try to confirm his reviews to post, he called admin biased against certain reviews.

Something like that... not sure if I worded it exactly how it went down or not.

Some bans are temporary; others are permanent.

The quickest way to get banned is to get argumentative with the mods.

I think questioning his judgment was probably not the best idea. Luckily there are more than one place to write reviews ( :

Some bans are temporary; others are permanent.

The quickest way to get banned is to get argumentative with the mods.

I think questioning his judgment was probably not the best idea. Luckily there are more than one place to write reviews ( :

If a guy is going to act like a complete and total ass hat while inquiring as to the status of his review, he is going to get banned. reviews are already enough work without some self-absorbed "VIP" thinking his review is more important than any of the others.

If a guy is going to act like a complete and total ass hat while inquiring as to the status of his review, he is going to get banned. reviews are already enough work without some self-absorbed "VIP" thinking his review is more important than any of the others.

It is what it is. oh well, thanks.

its best not to put all your eggs (reviews) on one board.

Boink is THE gate keeper of TOB and the reviews section he has very little patience for anyone questioning his authority. ass hats AS WE ARE CALLED. Its called over worked and underpaid. not to worry happy Christmas Boink.

He thinks the whisperer banned him.

So fucking what? Like mrvegas said, it's between him & the mods. Doesn't matter which mod.

is the word "fucking" really necessary. geez. Its just a statement and I was just doing what I was asked. I know it's not my business. just an inquiry. I have never spoke with anyone about the ins and outs of being banned.

I'm the one who banned him, and the reasons why are really no ones business but the person who was banned and the mods.

Rules:

12. Do not post complaints about the way the board is being moderated. Please contact the mods privately, if you must.