Hobby percentage of people who know of TOB/EB

What % know of TOB/EB   30 members have voted

1. 1. What % know of TOB/EB

• < 20%
    • 21% - 40%
    • 41% - 60%
    • 61% - 80%
    • 80% >

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

I recently chatted with a provider from another board who said she has to kiss ass on her board because it's the only board in town (besides BP, P411 etc). This got me thinking as to what percent of the hobby community along the I-25 & I-70 corridor know of TOB/EB (sorry Greeley & other outlying communities)?

I won't get into this is the only board in town where ladies have to play nice (that's a whole different topic), but what is your best guesstimate of the hobby community as a whole who know of TOB/EB?

I am always amazed at the number of providers that are unaware of TOB. Many have reviews they are unaware of...Sometimes their ads are picked up by the provider advertising section and they do not even know it? I always recommend girls peruse this board. It is a good place for new girls to reach out if they don't know too many people in the hobby.

No disrespect to TOB, but I'm trying to figure in which alternative universe the person who voted (>80%) lives. :D

I am on the reverse side of this poll - EB is the only legitimate board that I know of. Never mind backpage and craigslist, won't go there, what are the other boards that these ladies use (I still like EB, but a wider horizon is always a good thing).

I found out about it, about a year after being a provider. I had no clue. It took a well known hobbyist that TOFTT I believe to recommend I join and check out EB. I am so thankful for it, definitely made a huge difference.