Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Shauna_Styles

BP pussy

65 posts in this topic

Telling you my name and providing light info for screening is NOT the problem. Giving you my complete bio is. EB girls are as much as a "crap shoot" as BP. Been with both and crazy/dangerous is not BP exclusive. I understand the need for your safety but what about mine?

"could give two shits about your thoughts on the matter."

Don't act so butt hurt when someone points out your rude and sometimes vulgar responses when you disagree with their opinion. The OP was expressing her opinion why guys visit BP. We have had some interesting views on the subject.

Not everyone is going to agree with you on every topic. At least have the courtesy to write a response or opinion without resorting to "could give two shits about your thoughts on the matter." My opinion counts just as much as yours. I choose not to sling mud. You on the other hand........

+100

This is purely a guess, but it could be that at least some of the guys who use BP or, god forbid CL, girls is the donation. While it is true you get what you pay for, maybe all a guy wants is a quick screw and either doesn't care who with, or can't afford one of the pricier ladies here. I have seen FS on BP for as low as $60 for 30 min. Wouldn't touch that with a ten-foot pole, but there obviously guys who would.

"could give two shits about your thoughts on the matter."

Don't act so butt hurt when someone points out your rude and sometimes vulgar responses when you disagree with their opinion. The OP was expressing her opinion why guys visit BP. We have had some interesting views on the subject.

Not everyone is going to agree with you on every topic. At least have the courtesy to write a response or opinion without resorting to "could give two shits about your thoughts on the matter." My opinion counts just as much as yours. I choose not to sling mud. You on the other hand........

+100

So out of the thousands of words I have contributed to this thread all you read is that ladies don't give to shits that you think their rate is humorous?? Rude and vulgar response? Rude is making commentary on another ladies rates and butthurt is not liking the reaction.

If two shits is really that vulgar then you must read nothing but my posts and miss the daily vulgarity and ridiculous sense of entitlement that happens here everyday.

Then how about you tell us YOUR name?

You want enough information to be able to destroy our lives, but are unwilling to reciprocate? Ummm how about NO. :cool:- av8rs rude and not helpful response

Not every provider has your level of sophistication. Some are bat-shit crazy. Inkspot said shit!! how vulgar

Make this into another rate thread if you may but I chuckle when I see providers advertising $400 or even $600 for a 1 hr visit. Inkspot's rude commentary and the first to bring up rates in this thread.

This is going to get ugly. av8r it's your turn, then InkSpot. Now someone insert the eating popcorn GIF thanks for the laugh Pitbull

If you don't like my opinion that providers don't care about your thoughts on their rates then take the advice you so happily shove down my throat and just deal with it. I had plenty of other contributions to this thread care to pick any of them apart?

So out of the thousands of words I have contributed to this thread all you read is that ladies don't give to shits that you think their rate is humorous?? Rude and vulgar response? Rude is making commentary on another ladies rates and butthurt is not liking the reaction.

If two shits is really that vulgar then you must read nothing but my posts and miss the daily vulgarity and ridiculous sense of entitlement that happens here everyday.

Then how about you tell us YOUR name?

You want enough information to be able to destroy our lives, but are unwilling to reciprocate? Ummm how about NO. :cool:- av8rs rude and not helpful response

Not every provider has your level of sophistication. Some are bat-shit crazy. Inkspot said shit!! how vulgar

Make this into another rate thread if you may but I chuckle when I see providers advertising $400 or even $600 for a 1 hr visit. Inkspot's rude commentary and the first to bring up rates in this thread.

This is going to get ugly. av8r it's your turn, then InkSpot. Now someone insert the eating popcorn GIF thanks for the laugh Pitbull

If you don't like my opinion that providers don't care about your thoughts on their rates then take the advice you so happily shove down my throat and just deal with it. I had plenty of other contributions to this thread care to pick any of them apart?

Yall go out and have some sex.