Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
6xx9

Michelle Rose/Sweet Cindy

6 posts in this topic

Hi. New to the Board. Been lurking for a while though. If you can help me out with any leads on Michelle, I'd appreciate it. She's my ATF. Happy to share reviews about others -- mostly AMPs and BP types that don't get a lot of press on TOB. Thank you.

Hi. New to the Board. Been lurking for a while though. If you can help me out with any leads on Michelle, I'd appreciate it. She's my ATF. Happy to share reviews about others -- mostly AMPs and BP types that don't get a lot of press on TOB. Thank you.

"Leads"? What does that mean? If she's off the radar, she probably wants to stay that way.

And if you have reviews to share, post them. The community would be happy to have them.

He can consider her his ATF without having seen her in a while, hence she may have disappeared without his knowing she was about to do so.

"gettin' up there" is correct -- thx btw -- I'm not too active or a typical regular. All I'd like to know is if she's still in the biz. And if so where and under what name? Thank you for your help.