Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meganrae28

Top Six Expert Tips for New Girls

8 posts in this topic

Since I'm known as the go-to girl for adult services advice I thought I would just consolidate my tips in one thread. New girls, here ya go:

1. Men hate condoms so you'll be more popular if you don't make clients wear them.

2. Being an ASP isn't like a "real" job" -- you can be late and clients won't care that much.

3. Guys love surprises so mix up your services! That way you keep 'em guessing, "is she gonna get all greek with me like in the review or is she going to give me a covered hand job?" Who knows? See, exciting!

4. Price out your menu a la cart and put that on top of a base price. During the session, when he tries to lick your butt, say "no no no, $40!"

5. Speaking of rules it's best to take the first ten minutes of a session and go over your rules then have a brief quiz before beginning.

6. Don't text unless you're doing doggie! That way you aren't holding your phone in front of his face, rude! Same goes for watching TV.

Finally some clarity. I wish someone would put together a list this helpful from they guy's perspective.

Finally some clarity. I wish someone would put together a list this helpful from they guy's perspective.

1. Do not shower. Women like the smell of a real man. It's best if you can do some manual labor or work out immediately before a session. I've never once seen a provider complain about lack of grooming. That's because they understand and appreciate real men. If you really like her, put your socks on her pillow, right by her face, so she can really enjoy your pheromones. But be careful. This may trigger uncontrollable feelings of attachment. If you think that happened and you're good with it, text and call a lot after the session. She may be too shy to tell you how she really feels.

2. Women want a man to be in control. Show her who's boss by showing up late and then being very rude. Showing this kind of strength and confidence is a real turn on for women. She's a professional, not a real person. Don't make the mistake of treating her in a polite and respectful way. She'll be disappointed.

3. Remember that rates are just suggestions. Always ask for a special deal. Offer about half the advertised rate. That shows her you're serious. When you arrive, don't have any money with you. You can always work something out later, and you know she just really wanted you anyhow. And services that are "off limits" are really just an invitation for you to try to coax it out of her. Don't give up easily. Every time you ask about it, you're one step closer. It would stink to give up one ask before she says yes.

4. Women want to feel special and they'll really like you if you spend some extra time after your session. Plan on staying for half an hour or more after you're supposed to leave just so she knows you really enjoyed your time with her. Make yourself at home so she knows you're comfortable. Make a sandwich or something. See if she has beer in the fridge and help yourself. Better yet, tell her to get it for you. It will let her pretend you're her "real boyfriend" for a while before you leave.

5. You want to know what you're getting, so call, email, text, a LOT before the session. Always ask for explicit details FIRST THING. No point in telling her anything about yourself until that's out of the way. If she wants information for screening, make sure you really want to see her first. That may take a few more calls/texts. Then, only send her some of the information. If she's serious, she'll keep asking. It gives you something to talk about. Ask her to send you extra pictures. When you get them, tell her how nice they are and how much you'd like a few more. That makes her feel attractive. Ask her to take a few special pics, just for you. She'll enjoy the time spent making sure you're happy. Hey, this is a big deal for you! You're spending money. What does she have on the line?

6. Remember, this is all about you. So if you make an appointment, but then change your mind, don't worry about it. Just don't go. Don't waste her time with a phone call or text. She'll figure it out after a bit. Or call and change the appointment four or five times. Trying to figure out when you may show up gives her something to occupy her day. Always remember, you're her only client and whatever you want is her only concern. And don't forget to leave a bad review, no matter how the session went. A bad review makes her want to do better. She'll probably offer you a "freebie" so she can redeem herself.

+1 oh and girls make sure to get the home address and wife's cell number so the two of you can compare notes. Show up at dinner time and say hey!!!

Whats cook'in good look'in LMAOOOO

Happy Halloween

jim

Tips for her from a client's perspective:

Only see one client per day, no per week, no just one period, he is the only one that matters.

Be ready 24/7

A "half hour" is really more like 70-80 minutes when you factor in the obligatory back rub and small-talk chit chat.

Have his favorite snack and beverage ready.

Remember, your menu and fee schedule are really just a guideline for "other" clients, not him.

Don't even consider having problems of your own or a life or any type of time constraints.

Very good!!! Very interesting read!!!

Good advice, Megan. And when you are handing over the donation, be clear and say something like, "Here is my money in exchange for sex." Because hey, you want clarity.