Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tug40

411 for a provider that offers edging and tease and denial?

8 posts in this topic

I am looking to try something different. I don't see these activities listed on P411 can anyone point me to the right provider?

I'm not sure, but Justina Carter might be able to discuss this.

I am looking to try something different. I don't see these activities listed on P411 can anyone point me to the right provider?

Are you seeking more of BDSM session? If so you should probably call a Dom, they offer this.

Are you seeking more of BDSM session? If so you should probably call a Dom, they offer this.

Nikki is correct. A true Domme can bring you to the edge and not allow you to finish (if that's your desire). I know Domme Daniel of Denver is very capable of this for I have a client who speaks highly of her.

Lest anyone think that she is a he, the search for this domme should specify "Danielle." Just sayin'....

Lest anyone think that she is a he, the search for this domme should specify "Danielle." Just sayin'....

Whoops! My bad! Guess it's safe to say I clearly don't know how to spell that name. *shameful*

Most BP providers - followed by an upsale.