Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrbateman2012

NOCO Massage Parlor with Extras

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Anyone know of any good massage places in NOCO where you can get some extras? Not the sketchy asian massage parlors, but something that looks nice and reputable, but for a few extra bucks can leave extra happy.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Anyone know of any good massage places in NOCO where you can get some extras? Not the sketchy asian massage parlors, but something that looks nice and reputable, but for a few extra bucks can leave extra happy.

Thanks!

5 posts, all of them trolling for details in the FOCO area.

How do we know you're not LE?

All massage parlors, Asian or otherwise, are legitimate in Northern Colorado. I suggest you go to Parrumph, Nevada, if you want extras.

How do you know I am not LE? I don't know, maybe because I reviewed a ton of girls on this site. If you can't help it's fine, just thought this was the place to pose such a question.

How do you know I am not LE? I don't know, maybe because I reviewed a ton of girls on this site. If you can't help it's fine, just thought this was the place to pose such a question.

Perhaps a slower trigger fellas.

Mr.Bateman has indeed been a member for 15 months, and posted 5 reviews (mostly in the rub category) in that time. He just hasn't participated in the discussion boards much.

Sorry, Mr.Bateman, I can't help broaden your horizons, not my area.

You and I have discussed this in PMs. Granted it may be kind of sketchy, but never been a problem.

"Perfect Sensations," which used to be "Boulder Sensations," I believe. I think they are DNR on TOB. Well over 100 reviews on TER though.

[Yes, I write, think and speak in acronyms now.]