Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
digivoyeur13

411 for Lala, Roberta, etc Bikini Massage

9 posts in this topic

Mea culpa, I failed to search using phone number. Live and learn. I had naively hoped that due to their persistent advertising they wouldn't survive if their service was lame, but then the instructional example is Denver Ladies.

the instructional example is Denver Ladies.

Bingo.

Unfortunately, there will never be a shortage of guys who will pick up that phone & dial, even though their spidey sense is telling them otherwise.

Don't DO IT - they are UP SELL UP SELL UP SELL.

Maybe its just me but I am not not into Price advertised us X but the REAL price is $100 more, but hey that is just me what do I know.

I agree completely RJ, I like to know what to expect and I don't appreciate upselling. Thanks for the heads up.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, why would you expect it to be anything other than a duck?:confused:

Awwwwwe c'mon, they're young and hot though.:rolleyes:

Did you bother to search the review board?

http://www.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=5599

720-379-4973

Don't DO IT - they are UP SELL UP SELL UP SELL.

Maybe its just me but I am not not into Price advertised us X but the REAL price is $100 more, but hey that is just me what do I know.

Looking at the reviews posted (the linked review above refers to another review), plus RJ in Denver's comment, it seems like there is a possibility for additional services, given the right ASP and the right "tip". So, it doesn't appear to be a "no extras, period" kind of situation. At least not in all cases.