Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alexia Fayee

New to the board.. Quick question

10 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!!!!! My name is alexia!!! I'm brand new to the board so I'm still a little confused how this works.... I've noticed most girls have albums with pictures on their page.... I cannot figure out how to get an album... Someone please help me!!!!! Please and thank you :)

Here is how to do what I think you are asking:

• Go to "User CP" in the upper left hand corner near the top of the forum page
  • Click on "Pictures and Albums" from the bar on the left
  • Click "Add album"
  • Add a title and description , if you want. Then choose "public" or "private."
  • Upload pictures by using the "browse" button to find the files on your hard drive.
  • Celebrate your awesomeness.

If the gorgeous backside on that thumbnail image is actually you, then we are really anticipating your album. Someone help this woman!

I am new too. I don't see "pictures and albums" Do I have to wait for a certain amount of time or something?

Hello Alexia,

Welcome to TOB and Colorado. Lots of great info on here.

Nikki Holiday

Alexia im new here also and had the same question...I have some patient people PM but im not sure if because im new that option may not be available to me. There is no pictures/albums option...just avatar or profile pic

You have to become an Establised User before having those options.

Which takes at least a month and five posts (without infractions1) before being eligible.

Read the rules, post within the rules, then click on Contact Us when you think you qualify. :)