Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Return to CoS?

11 posts in this topic

So I've heard that CoS could be good or bad and I was a genius and attempted my fate during Father's Day Weekend. :(

I'm thinking about venturing back in September but would like advice on some of the better places to stay and things to stay away from.

Go ahead...throw it all out there. ;)

I'd avoid weekends when AF has a home football game. Most stay on the south side of town near the world arena. A good place up north is the Academy hotel.

I'd avoid weekends when AF has a home football game. Most stay on the south side of town near the world arena. A good place up north is the Academy hotel.

Thank you for mentioning the schedule. I keep forgetting they are down there. *face palm*

Weekends are definitely not good. I know there are a lot of nice guys down there. It seems like lots of girls make the trip and pay the outrageous hotel fees this time of year. because the guys BEG for girls to come. Sadly, it seems like they all come back and say that all of the beggers did not book. I'm not really sure what the deal is with COS....

I guess I would recommend pre-books with a cancellation fee in place. Maybe Melissa has some good advice. Hope it goes well for you and guys!:)

Weekends are definitely not good. I know there are a lot of nice guys down there. It seems like lots of girls make the trip and pay the outrageous hotel fees this time of year. because the guys BEG for girls to come. Sadly, it seems like they all come back and say that all of the beggers did not book. I'm not really sure what the deal is with COS....

I guess I would recommend pre-books with a cancellation fee in place. Maybe Melissa has some good advice. Hope it goes well for you and guys!:)

This is great advice! Yeah, COS seems to be like an anomaly.

Hi Justina,

You might chat with Karmadasani as she seems to be making regular trips to COS.

I was recently in COS. Im home now. The guys where freaking fun & fabulous.

I live in the Springs, and some days I do not understand the guys down here either. I am not sure I can give anyone any better advice because I am very low volume these days. Most of the guys I see are regulars. Of course I do not advertise on BP except occasionally in the body rub section, so business might be better there. The problem with BP is the guys refuse to be screened at all, so be prepared for that. I would stay on the North side of town. I would definitely get pre booked appointments, but good luck collecting on a cancellation fee. If you need any other help PM me

The problem with BP is the guys refuse to be screened at all, so be prepared for that.

One problem with screening in the Springs is that the BP girls have a half-life of about a month, so when someone asks for references, many of the girls I may have seen are gone. (Of course you, Melissa, and a very few other girls are an exception and have been around for a while.)

So my general rule is: screening via P411 is fine, but via independent references is difficult for us guys.

I was recently in COS. Im home now. The guys where freaking fun & fabulous.

Oh that's great to hear!!!

I live in the Springs, and some days I do not understand the guys down here either. I am not sure I can give anyone any better advice because I am very low volume these days. Most of the guys I see are regulars. Of course I do not advertise on BP except occasionally in the body rub section, so business might be better there. The problem with BP is the guys refuse to be screened at all, so be prepared for that. I would stay on the North side of town. I would definitely get pre booked appointments, but good luck collecting on a cancellation fee. If you need any other help PM me

Thanks Melissa! Already have a few in my book so I'm just riding the wave to see how many more come in. I realize too that some have to wait until basically the day it can happen before they can make it happen. But at least going into it with a good number of pre-bookings helps with the psyche of ensuring the investment is worth the possible return.

One problem with screening in the Springs is that the BP girls have a half-life of about a month, so when someone asks for references, many of the girls I may have seen are gone. (Of course you, Melissa, and a very few other girls are an exception and have been around for a while.)

So my general rule is: screening via P411 is fine, but via independent references is difficult for us guys.

Thanks for that advice. As long as they are willing to pass my requests (when they don't have P411) then things should be smooth sailing. Everyone has to start somewhere, right? ;-)