Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Showboat

Aren't pictures amazing?

35 posts in this topic

Before posting a pic was common (circa 1997-1998), most ads were just words. Using those, and a few reviews, was the only info available. I met many girls whose pics wouldn't have moved me, but they were amazing providers.

Good post! :)

Back in the 70s , The Oyster had a drawer full of photos of ladies with their heads cut off. Advertisers chose what body they wanted to "represent " them. But yes, you're right that most of the ads were only words. Sadly, although used less and less as the years went by,the fake pictures were used up until the Oyster went out of business.

Don't know how you guys decided to call who you called.

was it something i said?

guess so bc when i first started i didnt even post any. phone rang plenty. sometimes i wonder why i started posting any at all let alone going to a photographer bc i captured the type of clientele that i was seeking. many became longterm arrangements whom i still see. the culture of that group of gentlemen exists in some of the previous posts.

ps. who ever said kitti k was pudgy?

You're funny, and I would venture that you are correct in some cases, but not all cases. I may get in trouble for self promoting or whatever---- but at least ONE of us here, hears

" Wow, you're so much prettier/younger/thinner than your pictures?" OFTEN. Or some statement to that degree. And it's not just to get a piece of ass. I guess all of those reviews are lies though too. :cool:

Touch'e

+1!!!!! *High Five Holly*

Iv lost 30LBS. It was a flipping bitch to get off. Iv got 10 more to go. Iv been hitting the gym 2 hours a day everyday! :D

Can't wait to see how your new pics come out!!! :D

I am probably in the minority for thinking this. But, I prefer the look of many of these girls before makeup. And a little makeup is often better than a lot.

Once I figure out how to upload pics to comments I'll post my infamous gym photos. You want to talk about a "hot mess". I'm not cute in the gym. Face up: light socket attacked me. Neck down: sweaty/sexy/bootaylikewhoah

+1!!!!! *High Five Holly*

Can't wait to see how your new pics come out!!! :D

Iv got double photo bookings with him, and another one. Im super excited.:D Iv begun busting my ass again. If id just lay off liquor and sugar.. lol

i honestly think there are providers who look WWWWAAAAAYYYYY better in person than in pictures, and i know some have been told the pics they choose does them NO justice

and on the other hand i have heard the complete opposite....

it kind of sucks, i know

i have personally been highly disappointed in situations like that, but i can say i had a good laugh to myself after!