Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rachel Of Denver

The Future in condoms is here! - ok, well at least Australia!

5 posts in this topic

The question I would ask is what do they taste like or is there an after taste? Dining at the Y after condoms and lube is bad enough. I can just imagine what it would be like using an antimicrobial.:eek:

http://mic.com/articles/94954/this-futuristic-condom-could-revolutionize-sex

Found this on the web - i hope this catches on! very cool idea! how many of you lovely ladies would switch over to these in a heartbeat?

I am so glad you found this. I would change over. I wont be visiting Australia. I just read this on the artical "The background: STIs, which are not to be confused with STDs, are on the rise in Australia. In the past few years, HIV diagnoses have risen 10%, and 2013 set a record with a 20-year high of HIV cases diagnosed. One in 8 Australian adults over 25 are affected by genital herpes."

The question I would ask is what do they taste like or is there an after taste? Dining at the Y after condoms and lube is bad enough. I can just imagine what it would be like using an antimicrobial.:eek:

Which gives me the idea, we need a condom that fights gingivitis, gum disease, and leaves the breathe minty fresh so you ladies don't have to brush :D

Which gives me the idea, we need a condom that fights gingivitis, gum disease, and leaves the breathe minty fresh so you ladies don't have to brush :D

Its been tried . About 15 years ago ,dental dams were marketed exactly as you described. They bombed...guys wanted the taste of a woman vs a dental dam getting in the way.