Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tyler2468

Smoking Fetish

8 posts in this topic

Looking for a provider on the north side of town who would entertain a smoking fetish. I find it very sexy to watch women smoke. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Looking for a provider on the north side of town who would entertain a smoking fetish. I find it very sexy to watch women smoke. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I was at a party once where a drunk chic entertained everyone by smoking a cigarette with her vagina. Is that what you're looking for? It was like 10 years ago and she looked like shit then then so I bet she looks even worse now, but I could probably find her number for you.

Sorry for messin with ya, I hope you find what you're lookin for

I was at a party once where a drunk chic entertained everyone by smoking a cigarette with her vagina. Is that what you're looking for? It was like 10 years ago and she looked like shit then then so I bet she looks even worse now, but I could probably find her number for you.

What kind of parties do you attend? Those don't sound like the suburban parties I attend. I need to get out.

me too, all the parties i go, nothing like that ever happens

What kind of parties do you attend? Those don't sound like the suburban parties I attend. I need to get out.

It was during college, and college parties were insane. I don't go to parties like that anymore.

I remember some visiting talent at a local strip club (a decade or more ago) who smoked a cigarette, blew out a BOOK of matches, and shot ping pong balls across the room.