Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sawyer

Anyone have a review of milehighhunnies?

6 posts in this topic

Im new to the hobby. Iv read through the sticky's but still have some questions?

Iv looked through the reviews for Colorado and searched the web. I found a chick on mile high hunnies site that I like but she doesnt have any reviews nor does that site. Anyone ever used them? Or does anyone have a suggestion on any Denver services to use that will take credit?

Im new to the hobby. Iv read through the sticky's but still have some questions?

Iv looked through the reviews for Colorado and searched the web. I found a chick on mile high hunnies site that I like but she doesnt have any reviews nor does that site. Anyone ever used them? Or does anyone have a suggestion on any Denver services to use that will take credit?

My god, man, pay cash. You don't need a paper trail for the agency you mention or any other.

Did you search the boards?

http://www.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=5423

All but one are one review wonders. $600??? $300 for body rub???

Some drama back in the day:

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37165

As pitbull said, pay cash. And back to this agency, most of those girls were one ad wonders elsewhere. Nothing since Nov '13. 1) don't hold out hope anyone out there to answer the phone 2) awfully fishy the whole thing. So, if I were you, I'd stick to more known quantities for your first few goes, until you develop a HoDar that starts beeping when things might be sketch.

Let me stress the not paying with CC part. Without getting into details, my job revolves 100% around dealing with cards and card processing. You DO NOT want to pay with one. Square and their ilk might make it convenient for the ladies to setup as a "consultant" but patterns and prices are easily correlated by the likes of Visa, MC, AMEX and Discover. For now, none of them care but banks have started to assign risk ratings to transactions. It's incredibly easy to flag transactions like this which can then be used to track down the when and the where.

You DO NOT want to use your credit card in this industry. Trust me. The hammer hasn't even started to fall yet but it will.

I might have to make a separate thread about this but are there any suggestions for us ladies in the business? Some of the financial transactions on my end are becoming more difficult.