Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

ABC's of provider contact...

35 posts in this topic

In this economy, most girls can't afford to turn away business. It's a buyer's market, which significantly reduces all the hoopla about prescreening, sound of my voice, etc.:cool:

I'm sure you wish it were.

I know I sure do!!!!

My wish via txt:

Incall address?

Somewhere In Colorado St,

Somewhere In Colorado, CO

Alright, I'll be there when I get there.

I'll pay you whatever I want.

Be ready, peace out yo...

:)

Alright sweety, see ya

One thing to check when using P411 is how active is the ASP? When did she last login?

I used to use the Pre-screen Form when I had a wide window-of-opportunity, mentioning the time frame in the body of the text. Such non-urgent requests often received a delayed response. Now I use the Appointment Request Form, still mentioning the time frame in the body of the message. Sometimes they(ASPs) bother to read this before responding; others they just look at the time in the message header and make their decision based on that. For some reason if you say 9am-2pm in the body but select 12 o'clock in the drop-down (part of the message header) they fixate on a noon appointment. Whatever?!? Follow-up your request with a phone call! Many gals use the sound of your voice & you phone manners as part of their screening process. In the phone call reference your P411 request. This provides your credentials.

Interesting advice about phone calls. It makes sense. Too bad what makes sense so little matters here.

My best advice to newbies getting stressed about how to get an appt. to happen is not to get stressed and just continue to keep trying something different. Relative to using agencies in real cities like Chicago and London making appts. around here is like pulling teeth.

I guess I must seem a little unique in that I prefer not to be called until after we've chatted a bit and you've been screened. [snip} . I like being able to look at your handle info and get a feel for how long you've been in the hobby. It puts me more at ease and I get a feel for your personality too.

If requesting an appointment, its a good idea to send references in your first message so I can get to contacting them right away. [snip}. Even if you have a question, send your references along with it since some of us don't like answering questions without knowing you're safe first.

And this is the one thing I wish all gentlemen would do before sending references. If you don't have P411 and have to send me references I have to screen my contacting them, please please PLEASE contact your references before sending them to me to remind them of who you are. This is probably the part I hate most about screening. No one can help your reference remember who you are except you, so send them a little note to give them a heads up before giving their information out for screening. I wish more providers would request this because some guys act its too much for them when I do it. If it became standard protocol it would make screening so much more painless.

And yeah, I'm kinda shy. So I prefer only to get calls from people I know or who have been screened. Its also a safety precaution as I fear I may say too much over phone with the wrong person. [snip}.

By the way, hi. This is my first post. :)

Cheers,

HoneyDavis

Edited by boink36
Advertising/call to action removed.