Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Horse

Don't you just love those...

6 posts in this topic

...Selfies taken in a strip club dressing room. I've always wondered what it looked like behind the stage. BP can be so very educational.;)

Is it a sign that you've been hobbying too often when you can identify the hotel the YL is staying at by the color or pattern of the carpet, drapes or bed spread covers. Or does it mean you have gay tendencies for a guy to even notice colors and patterns.:P

So I guess the topic of this thread should be what do you prefer. The selfies taken with her phone camera or the photos taken by a pro in or out of a studio. Is one more realistic than the other? One could certainly be more recent than the other.

Thoughts???

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Ha...yes Crazy Horse! I agree. I've never been invited back there...bummer...but now I know thanks to BP. Lockers, chicks getting ready in the mirror behind them, shoes and g-strings lying around. Awesome!

I still want to go back there.

Selfies are my preference, more genuine IMO. I like when I can recognize the hotel, that way I know they're real, or at least more likely to be so.

As they started becoming more common I began to prefer the selfies. They can still be stolen or be very old but my biggest complaint is the poor quality of some of them being out of focus and/or so dark that you can't really see the YL.

They are more likely to be recent and some of the ladies will even hold up a piece of paper with the date on it to prove so. They also give a more realistic view of who you will be meeting once the door opens than those glamour shots done in a studio with professional makeup and photographer. Less chance of disappointment if you know what she looks like today in her street clothes as opposed to that glamour shot taken weeks/months/years ago.

What do the ladies think. I notice that some ladies' web sites have a mix of selfies and professional shots. Wouldn't this be an easy way to update your photo profiles without the time and expense of booking a professional photog. Although I'm sure the professional photographers out there might think differently.;)

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Ha...yes Crazy Horse! I agree. I've never been invited back there...bummer...but now I know thanks to BP. Lockers, chicks getting ready in the mirror behind them, shoes and g-strings lying around. Awesome!

I still want to go back there.

Well I still want to go back there to but it's a bummer to know that it pretty much looks like any other work place locker room except for the half naked women running around. Oh well...another fantasy bites the dust.:D

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...