Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gold80401

Ft Collins recommendations

4 posts in this topic

I get to Ft Collins from time to time, and would love to make a connection or two there ... any suggestions? I have managed to connect with at least one traveling from Denver, but are there some hidden gems from Ft Collins?

Fort Collins really depends on what you are looking for, if you will find it. The few times I have tried BP, I wish I hadn't. There aren't a lot of options for younger girls either, although there are one or 2. The average rate seems to be a little higher as well. The one provider I will see occasionally is an older lady who doesn't advertise or allow reviews. Most girls can be found on P411. That is really all I can tell you, as I wish there was more to choose from, as in the short time since I began to hobby, I still haven't found what I would consider an atf. And the experiences I enjoyed most were ladies from Denver.

Go to P411 and search fort Collins. There are several fine ladies listed there.

Stephanie is an attractive 30-something woman who does FBSM in a nice mid-town in-call. I believe she advertises on BackPage, but I'm not sure if she is accepting new clients at this point. She has reviews on TOB.