Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mchave45

Opinon

13 posts in this topic

If you've seen them, then you should have the definitive answer.

He means that he has seen their profiles on p411. Not that he's met them, which would be the way to find out if it's the same person. Looks similar to me too, but who knows. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

The bios are almost identical....

Edited by AbigailFox
mistake in wording

I would say different ladies.

One list more activities such has fisting and squirting.

I say set up a three way with both & see who shows up. That will settle the issue once & for all.

He means that he has seen their profiles on p411. ...

OK, Okay!

Jenny has been around Denver for a significant number of years; I recognize some of her photos from previous ads. As I recall, she travelled a lot.

Jolene? Who knows? It may have been a different persona for a frequent travel destination. I agree the bios look copy cat, even down to "Last Logged In" w/in a minute of each other. There are a few differences (hair color, bust size, etc.) The real key is, do you like what you see? If yes, then book with one of them. You pick!

Do you shop at King Soopers or City Market?

Bit- They seem so similar. I want to see them, but didn't want to get burned.

So ...

Pick one and go see her. While you're there you could ask HER if they are the same. Who knows? Maybe they're roommates and shared creative talents.

Which one? If I had your itch I would pick Jenny as the safer bet. The pictures are consistent with those associated with that name in years past. While I've not seen her, neither have heard anything bad about her.

S-OGOTP!

Hi Everyone....

Well check the links again, it seems the twins might just have been more identical then anyone knew because now both accounts are also gone...Think someone got into trouble... :eek:

Just wanted everyone to know the accounts are no longer there, so it seems we might have our answer in this situation....

Have a great day....

Ouch!:o

Hi Everyone....

Well check the links again, it seems the twins might just have been more identical then anyone knew because now both accounts are also gone...Think someone got into trouble... :eek:

Just wanted everyone to know the accounts are no longer there, so it seems we might have our answer in this situation....

Have a great day....

now the links are not there ?:confused:

My guess is that it was the same person using 2 different names/profiles who has now been removed.