Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mister_plow

P411-What is recent activity?

6 posts in this topic

I'm frustrated. I've been a p411 member for almost seven years but only have 13 okays. I've seen quite a few other ladies but I haven't thought to have them ok me or have used a few agencies that do their own screening. Mostly I hobby very infrequently or when I travel.

Anyways, my last ok was in December 2012. Apparently 13 okays, seven years and that gap make me a risk? I'm completely striking out here contacting ladies due to the gap. I used to be able to just pick up the phone and be playing in 30 minutes, damn it. Any help or suggestions? My afternoon is disappearing in frustration.

Easy, send a "pre-screening" request and include the most recent or 2 most recent providers you have seen, as you have stated above, since your last OK along with it in the "additional notes" area. Most providers need a reference that is not more then 6months old, some will do 12 months.

Hope that helps

Fixed the issue with a nice visiting lady that needs a local review herself. She was well reviewed on other boards and fantastic. Review to follow. Damn, I feel better.

Proof that p411 isn't all that they say it is.

Remember your 6 P's:

Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

For a guy like me who sticks to known ladies, and sees one about once or twice a month, P411 is golden. I always have up-to-date references......and I can get laid in any reasonably sized metro area in the continental U.S. with a day or two of planning and time for pre-screening.

If you have a pocketknife......you have to keep it sharp or it's worthless. P411, like any other tool, requires maintenance to function optimally.

Proof that p411 isn't all that they say it is.

Especially when the ladies don't bother to respond to requests...