Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juanduh

What the

6 posts in this topic

I had a weird request today. I had just finished a session with a provider then she asked me for a review. I wont go into details, but if I did write one for her it would read. TERRIBLE, would not recommend. If there is an ATF this would be All Time Worst. Confused:confused:

I had a weird request today. I had just finished a session with a provider then she asked me for a review. I wont go into details, but if I did write one for her it would read. TERRIBLE, would not recommend. If there is an ATF this would be All Time Worst. Confused:confused:

So? Write the review...she DID ask for it.:cool:

Just think of the surprise on her face when she thinks she gave it her all to only find out she fell short of the mark. Wish I was the fly on the wall.

The larger question is how in the world her perception could be so far from yours, but I suppose that's another topic.

The larger question is how in the world her perception could be so far from yours, but I suppose that's another topic.

That happens all the time...when two people go on a first date, they can have far different perceptions of the overall experience. Like, if one person talks the whole time, she might think her date was a great listener. Her date may just think she was boring and wouldn't shut up.

I still say "post the review". We gotta hear the details now!