Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Horse

It's too bad...

8 posts in this topic

...that this zero tolerance crap on TOB keeps us from fully and completely discussing the latest wrinkle in the hobby/profession. All zero tolerance rules/laws are inherently flawed to begin with but I know why Gina insists on it.

Anyway...In my previous post about the large number of hot and sexy traveling providers visiting us several of the guys attributed this influx to Colorado's newest [snip] opportunities. I would have been willing to credit Gina and P411 but I have been seeing other signs that indicate this may be so.

For instance on BP there is currently a lady that is only accepting donations of a [snip] kind. Which brings up an interesting question that maybe our lawyer types out there can answer. Cash for sex is of course illegal which is why we only pay for time and companionship, any thing else happening being between consenting adults but what about expensive gifts for sex.

I mean after all men have been using expensive gifts to get into women's panties ever since the first cave man came back from the hunt and dumped a very choice piece of meat in front of the lady that had caught his eye. It's been a part of our courting culture since the very beginning. I would not mind wooing one of our ladies with valuable gifts of a non dead president kind if it helped to keep us out of entanglements of the LE kind.

Guys? Ladies? What think you all about donations of a non dead president kind and/or a [snip] kind of donation.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Edited by The Oxymoron
forbidden topic

I'm not a lawyer, but I can tell you that offering to exchange sex services for anything of monetary value is considered "solicitation of prostitution". :(

Remember that woman who got arrested for offering her booty for world series tickets a few years ago.

I'm not a lawyer, but I can tell you that offering to exchange sex services for anything of monetary value is considered "solicitation of prostitution". :(

That then would seem to be the key, the "offering to exchange" part. As long as it goes unspoken does it make a difference to the lady if the donations are dead presidents or something that could be more valuable. It is of course up to each lady to decide but I can't imagine a lady would turn down a regular that drove up in a new sports car and dropped the keys in her hand; the only thing she'd need to decide is how many days worth of happy endings it be worth.

Also many guys think of all women as professionals. The civilian lady may not think so after putting out after a series of dates with gifts of jewelry, flowers and dinners at expensive restaurants but it's all pretty much the same thinking to us guys, "How much do I have to spend to get into her panties." In both the profession and the civilian world as long as you maintain the subterfuge you'll stay out of trouble. You'd never tell a civilian that the dinner and flowers are meant to get her into bed even though both of you know that because to acknowledge otherwise turns her into a pro.

That's my thinking on non monetary donations and I could see myself using the [snip] kind for a donation if the lady so wanted.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Edited by The Oxymoron

I've had providers ask for some of my stuff, like my tablet or a computer. They didn't offer services in exchange. They didn't get what they asked for. I offered my professional services for services, but that didn't go anywhere either. Cash is king. Why even bother with anything else. Too much brain damage.

I've had providers ask for some of my stuff, like my tablet or a computer. They didn't offer services in exchange. They didn't get what they asked for. I offered my professional services for services, but that didn't go anywhere either. Cash is king. Why even bother with anything else. Too much brain damage.

Which is also why many guys prefer the hobby to dating civilians. It just simplifies everything. It was just something new to see on BP for a lady to be asking for donations in [snip] supplies which could easily be turned into 2 times the monetary value in certain other parts of the country if it could be gotten from here to there.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Edited by The Oxymoron

That then would seem to be the key, the "offering to exchange" part. As long as it goes unspoken does it make a difference to the lady if the donations are dead presidents or something that could be more valuable. It is of course up to each lady to decide but I can't imagine a lady would turn down a regular that drove up in a new sports car and dropped the keys in her hand; the only thing she'd need to decide is how many days worth of happy endings it be worth.

Also many guys think of all women as professionals. The civilian lady may not think so after putting out after a series of dates with gifts of jewelry, flowers and dinners at expensive restaurants but it's all pretty much the same thinking to us guys, "How much do I have to spend to get into her panties." In both the profession and the civilian world as long as you maintain the subterfuge you'll stay out of trouble. You'd never tell a civilian that the dinner and flowers are meant to get her into bed even though both of you know that because to acknowledge otherwise turns her into a pro.

That's my thinking on non monetary donations and I could see myself using the recreational kind for a donation if the lady so wanted.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I feel the difference is that civilians do not have a website advertising such an arrangement. Take away the website, the reviews and sites like this that make it obvious to LE etc. and there might be chance. It would be very underground and I am sure sooner than later would be exposed for what it really is.

I personally don't quite understand the comparison of prostitution to courting women with diamonds and expensive things. In my experience doing that has never gotten me laid in real life nor accelerated the process. Giving expensive gifts to women makes them feel obligated, and obligation is the opposite of attraction, which is needed for civilian women to willingly have sex with you. I'm sure there are gold digging women out there that I never met, but in my world, it is much more common to get laid long before you drop more than $25 or so on a woman.

Then again, I suppose I've spent money and 'invested' just to KEEP getting laid...