Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Penile Implant Surgery

8 posts in this topic

Have any of you gentlemen thought about doing this? :D

What has been seen cannot be unseen...

Anyway, when I was 18 I was in a gym and this old guy was acting crazy. He ended up talking to me in the locker room and I was kinda scared. He told me that he was going to commit suicide because his wife wanted to buy furniture instead of an implant for him. He'd been rendered impotent because of prostate surgery.

I got angry at that and forgot to be scared. I told him to tell her to go fuck herself, get the implant, and that he should start getting some hobbies to get away from her.

Months later, I saw him, he said he did all I said, and decided not to kill himself because of me! That was the first person I saved.

Anyway, those implants can save lives.

What has been seen cannot be unseen...

Anyway, when I was 18 I was in a gym and this old guy was acting crazy. He ended up talking to me in the locker room and I was kinda scared. He told me that he was going to commit suicide because his wife wanted to buy furniture instead of an implant for him. He'd been rendered impotent because of prostate surgery.

I got angry at that and forgot to be scared. I told him to tell her to go fuck herself, get the implant, and that he should start getting some hobbies to get away from her.

Months later, I saw him, he said he did all I said, and decided not to kill himself because of me! That was the first person I saved.

Anyway, those implants can save lives.

therefore you are an implant?? :D Wait, what was the question again?

No, no one has ever pissed me off enough to want to do that to them. And mine works just fine as is, thank you. Even if it didn't .... don't think so.

therefore you are an implant?? :D Wait, what was the question again?

Implants save lives, is the point.

It must be very depressing to have a penis that you know will never work again. And, imagine the emotional buildup from never being able to have an orgasm, I would go INSANE in a week or two and that is no joke.

Implants cure all of it.

Implants save lives, is the point.

It must be very depressing to have a penis that you know will never work again. And, imagine the emotional buildup from never being able to have an orgasm, I would go INSANE in a week or two and that is no joke.

Implants cure all of it.

One time I walked in front of a bus. And an implant pushed me out of the way true story bro.