Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
horneguyter

Hotel reccomendations

10 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

Gotta have some work done at my place and don't want to be around while its taking place. Anyone reccomend a nice hotel with in room hot tub/jacuzzi near DTC. If its hobby friendly cool...but really just need a place to sleep a few days without construction sounds.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Hey folks,

Gotta have some work done at my place and don't want to be around while its taking place. Anyone reccomend a nice hotel with in room hot tub/jacuzzi near DTC. If its hobby friendly cool...but really just need a place to sleep a few days without construction sounds.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Hyatt Regency

http://techcenter.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

No idea re: DTC hotels, but can't recall last time I've been in a standard room with such ammenities. Last time I've seen one was the times I was upgraded to suites in Vegas.

So, maybe narrow down you search to hotels with suites and or fantasy suite type hotels?

Thanks...but I called..woulda worked perfect. But no in room hot tub/jacuzzi.

The hunt continues...

Lame. The site indicates suites that have a jacuzzi. Sorry to mislead you.

Lame. The site indicates suites that have a jacuzzi. Sorry to mislead you.

No problem :) I appreciate the try!

The La Quinta on Arapahoe rd just of I 25 has a couple of suites that have in room Jacuzzi's

they are or at least were smokeing rooms just a head's up if that bothers you.

Edited by overthehill
miss spelling

The La Quinta on Arapahoe rd just of I 25 has a couple of suites that have in room Jacuzzi's

they are or at least were smokeing rooms just a head's up if that bothers you.

So I did end up staying at La Quinta. Ended up just getting a place to crash no appointments taken there. Hate to say it but I would not go back there. I know its lower cost but so many people take their pets there its got a smell about it. My fault for trying to save a few bucks. Gonna stick with the tried and true places from now on.