Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

where do providers score on the bliss scale?

3 posts in this topic

here's a list of the top 20 happiest jobs in America as measured in bliss*

i don't see 'hooker' on there anywhere but surely it must rate somewhere above intern or air traffic controller

https://trove.com/me/content/4C2k0?chid=39973&_p=trending-swiper-both

* for the tldr crowd, bliss is measured by: work-life balance; relationship with coworkers; work environment; job resources; compensation; growth opportunities; company culture; and daily tasks.

Urfan,

I really am totally clueless how the ladies actually feel about their jobs, since they always do a great job of pretending to enjoy their time with me, but my guess is that a lady's "bliss" scale on the job varies greatly from time to time. For example, the bliss-meter probably reads fairly low when a not-so-handsome and not-so-great-smelling not-such-a-gentlemen is pounding away on their treasured private parts. However, if the ladies are anything like me, the bliss-meter goes up substantially a few minutes later when he is gone and the lady is counting $300 in tax-free dollars and enjoying a glass of wine in the middle of the day.

Just a guess, but I have been around a few blocks and think we are all a lot more alike than we are different.

For the most part, my bliss is after he leaves and I am counting the money. That is why I do this.

A handful of clients are nice enough but none that I would consider being intimate IRL. Clean, respectful, gentle are always welcome and they are treated with respect. I do a good job and I get paid well. But to say "bliss" doing the deed, no.

I have that in my career on a daily basis.