Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RichardBlackman

light up the room beautiful

40 posts in this topic

There are so many but if any of these ladies would walk into a room they would be the center of attention in my opionon.

Lana Babika

Brielle Paige

Olivia Grace

Andi

I didn't give details to my vision of beauty because I have found numerous types beautiful. I have been fortunate enough to have traveled to South America, Europe, S&N Africa, S/E Asia and all over the states. My idea of beauty has come in many different sizes and colors. The point was to find out who the vast majority of CO mongerers found beautiful....and work my way thru them. Hell my past and current SB's have ranged in age fro 20-42 yrs old, 5'2" to 5'9" black, white and latin. Hell, the only nationality I haven't had the pleasure of enjoying is innuit.

So no, my post wasn't to illicit trouble, it served it's purpose, I received the pm's that I expected from those that understood the pretty simple question.

Thank you all that sent them btw.

I doubt the lack of response to me or OP was because we weren't specific enough, but ok, I'll go along. I'll take out the qualifiers and describe my dream girl in extremely specific details and see if that changes anything.

- beautiful face and body (not overweight, toned body; waist-hip ratio around 0.7; facial symmetry; soft, unblemished skin; healthy-looking hair; straight, white teeth)

- no tattoos or 1 or 2 small ones

- age 18-30

- natural breasts

- P411 account

Actually what you asked for was:

- the prettier, the better.

- the less tattoos, the better (a few small ones are ok).

- in 20's (early 30's ok if a youthful appearance).

- prefer natural breasts.

- P411 members would be helpful (since all of my references are out-of-state).

So "pretty", aged 20 to 35, with or without tattoos, natural breasts any size and helpful but not required p411. Yeah, that was real specific.

Some of us actually DO try very hard to help with specific 411 requests - yes, there are some professional mockers here but not all. Seriously, use the search functions here (and on p411 since presumably you are a member) OR look on BP. Find someone that flips your switch, then check the reviews. Excellent advice and really what is so hard about that? AFTER you have done that if you find no reviews or few reviews, etc. post a SPECIFIC 411 with link and several here WILL jump through their backside to try to help get you info. But keep trying the "hey bros, I'm too lazy to look so tell me who is a sure thing hot babe" approach and you will get nowhere.

- beautiful face and body (not overweight, toned body.......... facial symmetry; soft, unblemished skin; healthy-looking hair; straight, white teeth)

These are all subjective. It's a waste of time to ask for them because one man's ugly is another man's gorgeous.

waist-hip ratio around 0.7

Um, I don't think too many johns are going to their appointments with a tape-measure and calculator :cool:

- no tattoos or 1 or 2 small ones

- age 18-30

- natural breasts

- P411 account

You can find out these things on your own, simply by reading reviews and perusing the ad board.

So, one more time, you're going to have to do some work ON YOUR OWN. Some of it will be clicking and reading, and some of it will be going to appointments. Eventually you'll find a gal you really like, and either way it's unlikely that you'll get much information from other guys that you didn't get on your own. Just put forth some effort.

Done brother. Had two appointments this past weekend, I fell through. The other was pretty good, though she opened the door without a stitch of make up, wearing a towel, who does that?

she opened the door without a stitch of make up, wearing a towel, who does that?

IIMO, a sexy & fun provider does that.

See, everything IS subjective.

Normally not an issue, however different parameters had been previously established. Ninety minutes, please wear something appropriate for evening attire and heels.

Damn!!! Didn't realize the question was gonna get folks bent out of shape,lol. ... But thanks for the assistance, it was a fun read.

A significant part of your problem is post count, OFFICER?

It may be rather white knight of us, but sometimes we tend to protect the treasures of the board.

Bit Banger, if I ever need your services, I'll make certain I send you my P411 info, the CO provider references and the numbers of my Tx references....oh, and if you care to, you can look my handle up on eccie.

In my first weekend playing in Denver I've enjoyed spending time with two providers unfortunately the one I most wanted to see had to cancel. I look forward to seeing two or possibly three more this weekend. But so far I am working my way down the list of beauties I have compiled with some help from some of the TOR members.