Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BottleInFrontOfMe

P411 reliability

4 posts in this topic

Looking for perspective from both sides here. New to the hobby, recently divorced and sick of the game yadda yadda, and after a couple a sketchy experiences using the conventional (BP) methods, I'm about to take the plunge and sign up with P411 to hopefully make this a more enjoyable process. Based upon several comments, it looks like there's really no totally safe way to pursue these exploits but I'm wondering if the screening of the ASPs by P411 is as rigorous as it is for the guys. I'm assuming that homework should still be done, but since I travel extensively I'm really looking for a safe (as possible) way to quickly find a reliable provider in any city I may find myself in. Thoughts?

Looking for perspective from both sides here. New to the hobby, recently divorced and sick of the game yadda yadda, and after a couple a sketchy experiences using the conventional (BP) methods, I'm about to take the plunge and sign up with P411 to hopefully make this a more enjoyable process. Based upon several comments, it looks like there's really no totally safe way to pursue these exploits but I'm wondering if the screening of the ASPs by P411 is as rigorous as it is for the guys. I'm assuming that homework should still be done, but since I travel extensively I'm really looking for a safe (as possible) way to quickly find a reliable provider in any city I may find myself in. Thoughts?

All P411 does is reassure you that the lady is not a cop (probably), and probably does not have a pimp that will beat you up. If you want more than that, stick to the ladies that not only are listed on P411, but that have lots of good reviews, that is your only real assurance that the lady is not a cop and does not have a pimp that will beat you up. It also increases the possibility that you will meet a real sweetheart who will pretend to have enourmous affection for you while she satisfies all of your sexual desires and fantasies. You can increase your chances of that happening even more by showing up on time, being clean, treating her like a lady, acting like a gentleman and not being cheap or a dickhead about her fee. If you have a great time, ask her for an OK on P411. You might even want to come back and see her again, which is fun. The more OKs, the more ladies will be willing to see you. The more fun you have, the more you will be willing to spend. The more you are willing to spend, the more fun you will have.

Like the ATT guy says, "it's not complicated."