Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coolhand luke

names on back page

6 posts in this topic

use back page rarely but do occasionally look. I was wondering why do some ladies not put their names in their ads. I personally would not use them without a name as it seems like this could be the usual backpage scam. Any thoughts as to why and do you use them without a name listed?

I'll agree it's pretty weird and I have no idea why, since no one doubts the names are fake anyway. But can recall two girls I've seen who do not post names but I still had a good time. So, not a show stopper for me.

One of the girls used to post a name but does not any more. But the other girl never did to my knowledge. After a few minutes sucking face, I asked her "by the way, what's your name?"

I'll agree it's pretty weird and I have no idea why, since no one doubts the names are fake anyway. But can recall two girls I've seen who do not post names but I still had a good time. So, not a show stopper for me.

One of the girls used to post a name but does not any more. But the other girl never did to my knowledge. After a few minutes sucking face, I asked her "by the way, what's your name?"

What's even weirder is when a hooker says in her BP ad "stellar reputation, highly reviewed on (some site)", and leaves no name.

I guess it's a ploy to get us to call them. Pretty fucking lame.

I think backpage ladies should keep there names up because sometimes it keeps it real.

It's because they think putting some 'creative ad titles' would attract and entice clients.

You can still search by phone number. Of course if there's no name....and the phone number search comes up empty...I'd move on. There's only so much work I'd be willing to do when the next 20 ads have adequate information.

What's even weirder is when a hooker says in her BP ad "stellar reputation, highly reviewed on (some site)", and leaves no name.

I guess it's a ploy to get us to call them. Pretty fucking lame.