Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Belrand

Hee hee!

6 posts in this topic

Seems legit.

However, I will choose to see 30 girls at $300 each instead.

Nothing says "Romance" to me like wired money transfers to Nigeria.

Ha ha ha....Wow thats a new one....Not so much....Just a new angle on the old Craigslists scams but instead of sending you fake money orders where you cash them and send them to one of their friends, she is just eliminating the money order and the middleman....How kind of her to do that...

I have met several people living in India recently and as they often say, "there is a sucker born every minute and another to take them"...I am certain it would require that one opens a reserve account or send the money via Western Union, as it is extremely difficult to send money to India any other way...And unfortunately, there is no legal recourse once the money has been sent, as authorities in India do not have the time or means to investigate all the scams that are happening there right now....

It is sad but there will probably be someone who falls for this scam...Of course it would be someone who is far less savoy then the gentlemen here, because he lacks the information exchange and lacks the ability to meet other like minded people...We are very lucky to have this forum to discuss issues and meet in and we should never forget how important that really is for all of us...

Have a great week...

Barbi