Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtnman2000

Body Type in Review section

63 posts in this topic

That is partially true, and for many women, mostly true. I am a little different. I seriously do not do this full time, and yet everybody seems to think so. I am seriously really busy with a company I mostly run, and use this for my fun, and do use the money as the separation. Then the money is used for charity. In other words, I don't have to do this, but I do cause I WANT TO!!!!

The men I have dated(and not for money) have been tall, short, fat, skinny, pale, dark, bald, hairy...basically every kind you can think of. One of my fondest memories is learning to dance with a man who had cerebral palsy, and man, could he dance. I have always been more drawn to somebody's personality more than their looks, and I am sure it is because at one time in my life, I didn't think I was pretty so why would a good looking guy look at me. Blame it on naivete. Now, I am just happy exploring all types no matter who they are, as long as we both "click".

I see looking at people physically is a huge problem because the majority of people can't look within to see that they are a beautiful person, and the next generation is learning that mainly through impossible expectations made for celebrities. They look flawless, and everyone wants to be them. You can't look at one magazine and not see, "How to lose inches like Kelly Clarkson". We thrive on that, and it is disturbing. This business is just as bad or worse, and I know I am not the only one that feels the pressure every day to be more perfect to please my clientele. I try to not get caught up in it, by not seeing more than 5 a week. It helps, and it keeps me focused on what it is for me and for the clientele that are there for the right reasons. : )

xoxo,

S3