Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marky

Love Lips

12 posts in this topic

I really have a thing for woman with long full pussy lips and would love information on any you could refer to me...

I really have a thing for woman with long full pussy lips and would love information on any you could refer to me...

I'm attracted to this too, so in4 answers!

I saw a photo of the provider Wonder, but never saw her in real life, and she has very large and beautiful lips, so there's her. I don't see many ads from her so I don't know if she's still in the business, but check it out.

If you find one like this , please pm !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSviNIy9IOnBsytz-YaiYsAFBBBgrt39KVPLdZhBH29KXJE7tCsqHY1Q1Ch

I knew a girl with lips like that and I was surprised how nice it was to kiss them. I didn't think it made a difference at the time.

I'm attracted to this too, so in4 answers!

I saw a photo of the provider Wonder, but never saw her in real life, and she has very large and beautiful lips, so there's her. I don't see many ads from her so I don't know if she's still in the business, but check it out.

I have seen Wonder and would consider her lips full but not overly large. I can pm you details if you'd like. For DSL lips, Gypsy has lips much like Angelina Jolie.

I have seen Wonder and would consider her lips full but not overly large. I can pm you details if you'd like. For DSL lips, Gypsy has lips much like Angelina Jolie.

We're talking about labia though, the facial lips topic was a side snark by another poster. From what I've seen, Wonder has very large, and pretty, labia.

We're talking about labia though, the facial lips topic was a side snark by another poster. From what I've seen, Wonder has very large, and pretty, labia.

Pretty, hell yes. Large, not really like u said in my opinion they are full and medium - theres not really a size chart to use here just our own experience.

She is on an extended break right now btw.

Pretty, hell yes. Large, not really like u said in my opinion they are full and medium - theres not really a size chart to use here just our own experience.

She is on an extended break right now btw.

I have only seen a photo, as I said, but they looked within the desired range and that is all I know.

Do you have any other thoughts on the matter?

I have only seen a photo, as I said, but they looked within the desired range and that is all I know.

Do you have any other thoughts on the matter?

<snip>

I recommend you contact her if/when she comes back.

It's funny - now that I think of it, all other ladies I've seen do not match the OP request so I'm no help there.

Edited by Kaduk
person to person

SO what has happened since last November in the search for large lips.

I too would like a provider that has this type of really enjoyable soft skin.

Please PM if not for general topics

Labia Minor Rules!!!