Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
illini_cub

Business side question on outcall vs incall

6 posts in this topic

Hey,

Been curious about pricing on outcall versus incall. Seems the standard is for outcall to be priced higher. But at first glance to me it seems like the outcall rates would be lower considering it negates the need for the gal to either pay rent for a hotel or secure a hotel room. I see the increased safety feeling for the gal to be in her own place. And it's less hassle for them to not have to drive somewhere.

Is there some other cost factor that I'm not thinking of that would result in higher outcall costs? Is the demand greater for outcall and thus command more? (seems unlikely). Anyway, just curious as to the reasons.

I have to set aside 90mins for a 1hr incall. A 1hr outcall requires a minimum of 2hrs of my time, toting my stuff, were and tear on my car, going out in the cold, etc.;)

Been curious about pricing on outcall versus incall. Seems the standard is for outcall to be priced higher. But at first glance to me it seems like the outcall rates would be lower considering it negates the need for the gal to either pay rent for a hotel or secure a hotel room. I see the increased safety feeling for the gal to be in her own place. And it's less hassle for them to not have to drive somewhere...
I'm not a provider, but I think this is reversed. Many ladies don't want a client to know where they live no matter how gentlemanly they can be. The incall hotel is factored into price of doing business and several ladies taught me how to get cheap hotel rates!

I agree with Holly with the time it takes to prep, bring a change of clothes, load up the car etc. I think it's easier for a lady to have one central location, probably get a three or four day incall and stay. Besides, if it gets too hot for them at one incall, it's easy for them to move/switch locations. Much tougher to move from their primary residence.

For me here in the Springs, I don't charge any different, the town is too small to charge for gas, plus traffic is never like what it is in Denver. Now when I used to go to Denver I would add a fee. For the ladies in Denver I can understand why there is an extra fee for an outcall. Gas, and time spent driving, however I would only charge if I had to drive outside of a 15 mile radius, but that is just me.

That all makes sense. I guess I was thinking that it'd be a wash between the cost of a hotel room and the cost of time and gas to make it to an outcall location. As I think further if you've got a dedicated incall place it's definitely an added cost for the gal to make an outcall appointment. Outcall is really only a cheaper option if you're renting a hotel room. I often ask stupid questions.