Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Everytime I travel

5 posts in this topic

:confused:It seems that I just may not be doing something right. I advertise with 4 days in advance and I make sure that I follow through with all that I say, I mean what more could it be?

Last time I visited Ft Collins and it wasn't the best (Could have been more fun just staying in Denver ) For the past few days I've been in Boulder/longmont and again I could have had more fun in Denver. I have a friend who actually lives/works here and she tells me that there aren't really any other ladies out here. Am I visiting the wrong cities?? :confused:I'm puzzled and not a happy camper.

:confused:It seems that I just may not be doing something right. I advertise with 4 days in advance and I make sure that I follow through with all that I say, I mean what more could it be?

Last time I visited Ft Collins and it wasn't the best (Could have been more fun just staying in Denver ) For the past few days I've been in Boulder/longmont and again I could have had more fun in Denver. I have a friend who actually lives/works here and she tells me that there aren't really any other ladies out here. Am I visiting the wrong cities?? :confused:I'm puzzled and not a happy camper.

Um, stay in Denver? :cool:

From reviews it seems that a visit is often preceded by chat, emails, research etc.