Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dexta888

411 on Julie Reynolds

4 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Anyone think Julie Reynolds looks an awful lot like another provider that used to frequently post on EB? Perhaps she did a name change (again)?

I have not looked to verify or negate what you are asking. However... sometimes when providers do this, they have a very good reason. Sometimes it's due to a stalker, being outed etc. When you raise these types of questions in a public forum, and the reasons above, are why a provider did this, you can put them at risk. Why not ask her? If she wants to tell you in private, so be it.:confused:

I have not looked to verify or negate what you are asking. However... sometimes when providers do this, they have a very good reason. Sometimes it's due to a stalker, being outed etc. When you raise these types of questions in a public forum, and the reasons above, are why a provider did this, you can put them at risk. Why not ask her? If she wants to tell you in private, so be it.:confused:

I agree totally with Holly. Instead of asking a public board ask her personally. She would be the only one who would know. I just had to go through this a while back.... :D:confused::D