Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SultryKitten

Drivers For Independents

32 posts in this topic

No no u guys got it all wrong A real pimp doesn't go with his hoe anywhere they are in the strip club spending the girls money on the next girl seriously thou I knew a pimp in Houston tx had 10 hoes got them all out of the strip club he has two full time drivers that live at the house with the girls why he is off livin the good life. Just because the drive a hoe from a to b don't mean they are a pimp it means they want to be a pimp. Come on girl if u had a brain u could get around independent means u relay on no one.

I have worked as a driver, off and on, and it is totally a different thing than being a manager (which I have done a little bit of) or a pimp (which I have not and would not be interested in doing). Some drivers provide security; others do not - it depends on the agreement reached.

The ways to tell a driver or a manager (or a bookkeeper or an agent) from a pimp are simple. The pimp gives the provider some of the money later, maybe. The provider pays the driver later, or in advance. The pimp expects/forces the provider to work. The driver hopes the provider is working, because that means the driver has a gig.

Some providers really really hate the idea of sharing any of their income with anyone else, and that is, of course, totally OK. Sometimes those providers accused me of pimping, if I offered my services for hire; a couple of them immediately saw what I was saying if I offered the above distinction, but mostly the 'I dont work for nobody' crowd have a high, prickly barrier against such intrusion on their sphere - again, understandable given how many pimps there are out there who do try to insinuate themselves into a provider's life under false pretenses.

Me, I just was looking for the $30/hour plus gas. Fee for service. Seems like that's kind of the whole idea of this business anyway. ;)