Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yyzyyz

What is your opinion about Backpage?

36 posts in this topic

Thanks for clearing that up. ;)

Seriously though, the sign up form is just to keep away people who would use my personal contact information for purposes which it isn't intended. My hope is if someone wants to meet me bad enough, they will be willing to sign up and check out my details. If they think the hoops are too much, then I guess they aren't interested enough in meeting me so no big loss, right?

I have never, nor will I ever, scam anyone nor ask for their credit card information in order to book a date with me. I guess that's the bottom line here. I'm sorry to anyone who has had that happen on BP, and to anyone whom I have given that impression to.

Just put in the throwaway e-mail and you're in. Most guys don't want ANY hoops, but Ms. Victoria may well be worth it.

I have actually had good luck on BP. However I do my due diligence when using it as there is obviously a lot of crap on there.

I uses BP exclusively. I like it, but I have been burned from time to time (about 5% of time), like few days ago.

Lots of girls who are doing this line of work for a short period tend to use fake pictures, but close enough for you to get a general idea , if you can go beyond that, you will like it.

You may want do a phone number search (not necessarily photo search), it will give information about where this girl has been, when and what photos she has used before.

use only backpage. have met only gentlemen. bank account's in good shape. all's good.