Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilfrankielee

have you ever asked a provider for a review?

7 posts in this topic

not a review of you, of course.

I have come across several BP ads that say they are reviewed, but I cannot find the review anywhere. Have you ever asked your provider to send you a link to a review or for them to send you online references?

I have come across several BP ads that say they are reviewed, but I cannot find the review anywhere. Have you ever asked your provider to send you a link to a review or for them to send you online references?

Probably because their pimp spelled their name wrong.

No, because if I can't find a review with my own research (personal recommendations count) I move on to someone else.

Sure, sometimes a lady is reviewed under another website, or another working name. As long as you can verify this, than you're probably good to go. If you can't, than it's probably not true and it's a scam or rip-off waiting for some sucker to let their guard down using the word "reviewed".........not happening :cool:.

No, ... I move on to someone else.

(Yeah, I know - replying to my own post :cool:)

Here's the deal - If a YL stumbles in my screening process, there are plenty of other gals to see. I'm not so driven by Lil'Bit that I can't wait a few days for someone that matches my criteria.

Will I see un-reviewed or UTR gals? Sure, but they pass other screening tests, like a personal recommendation from someone I know well enough to trust in these matters. Some of my best times have been recommendations of other YL in the business.

I think it would be cool if there was a site to review clients.

It'd be a nice way to gather information without having to go through emailing different women all at the same time just for non of them to respond. :(

I think it would be cool if there was a site to review clients...
P411 is a pseudo way to screen, but like several ladies who change their names for different reasons, I bet gents would do the same thing.