Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

be careful what you put your junk in AND what you put in your own junk

5 posts in this topic

this snapped me out of my morning brain fog:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/19/fork-in-penis_n_3779392.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

for the tldr-ers from the article:

"Men of the world, here's a piece of advice: There are many ways to bring happiness to your Johnson, but sticking a fork into it isn't one of them."

and . . . .

"According to the report's authors, this isn't the first time that a man has attempted to insert a foreign object into his nether regions. Pens, safety pins, telephone cables, glue, cocaine, straws, marbles, light bulbs, carrots and snakes, among other strange things, have allegedly been found stuck in penises in the past."

talk about gettin jiggy wid it

reminds me of the old joke: what's the best thing to come out of a penis? wrinkles

Urban dictionary. "SOUNDING"

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......gives me the willies, the heebbie jeebies, & the freaks just thinking about it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/19/fork-in-penis_n_3779392.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

"Men of the world, here's a piece of advice: There are many ways to bring happiness to your Johnson, but sticking a fork into it isn't one of them."

and . . . .

"According to the report's authors, this isn't the first time that a man has attempted to insert a foreign object into his nether regions. Pens, safety pins, telephone cables, glue, cocaine, straws, marbles, light bulbs, carrots and snakes, among other strange things, have allegedly been found stuck in penises in the past."

reminds me of the old joke: what's the best thing to come out of a penis? wrinkles

This post reminds me of potatoes and jelly. :eek:

This post reminds me of potatoes and jelly. :eek:

OH. MY. GOD!:eek:

Boink, I thought you said you'd never share that with anyone butt me....

and . . . .

How do you find this stuff, urfan? I always love your posts... This old guy just needs to find a way into our universe. BTW, if this guy asks anyone over to dinner, wash your hands, AND the utensils!!! LOL:p