Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pfunk

mean spirited name calling...

5 posts in this topic

Today, and many times in the past, I've read numerous posts that have one purpose...to insult and belittle someone else. I've been guilty of it, probably we all have, at some point in life.

I just wanted to make a plea for civility and kindness, in a world where all of us have the same fate. We die. Some quotes I hope you'll enjoy:

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ― Mother Teresa

“Even god doesn't propose to judge a man till his last days, why should you and I?” ― Dale Carnegie

“Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.” ― Abraham Lincoln

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” ― Mother Teresa

“One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses.” ― Dale Carnegie

“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” ― Abraham Lincoln

Today, and many times in the past, I've read numerous posts that have one purpose...to insult and belittle someone else. I've been guilty of it, probably we all have, at some point in life.

I just wanted to make a plea for civility and kindness, in a world where all of us have the same fate. We die. Some quotes I hope you'll enjoy:

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ― Mother Teresa

“Even god doesn't propose to judge a man till his last days, why should you and I?” ― Dale Carnegie

“Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.” ― Abraham Lincoln

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” ― Mother Teresa

“One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses.” ― Dale Carnegie

“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” ― Abraham Lincoln

I second the motion. Thank you for saying what should not have needed to be said.

WAAAAHHHH somebody called me a name. Pfunk I'm going have to revoke your man card bro.

WAAAAHHHH somebody called me a name. Pfunk I'm going have to revoke your man card bro.

No. REAL men make insults FACE TO FACE. The anonymous culture of the Internet, unfortunately, has created a vast race of cowards who freely hurl insults from the safety of a keyboard. It is pathetic.

No. REAL men make insults FACE TO FACE. The anonymous culture of the Internet, unfortunately, has created a vast race of cowards who freely hurl insults from the safety of a keyboard. It is pathetic.

Easy there kemosabe. There is no need to slander an entire race of people. I had no idea you are so Defensitive about name calling. Please accept this peace offering.*reaches in pocket and pulls out middle finger.* :) PS. I was joking about the man card thing. It takes a whole council of men to revoke one's card anyways.

Edited by macho
Just saying